HARMAN ANNOUNCE ANOTHER SOUNDCRAFT Vi6 TRAINING DAY
20 February 2008
(Potters Bar) - Harman Pro UK have announced another of their successful training days for live sound engineers who wish to know more about the Soundcraft Vi6 digital live sound console.
This time, the event will take place on Friday March 7th, 2008, at the head office of live sound specialists and equipment hire company SSE Audio in Redditch, near Birmingham. Directions to SSE’s HQ can be found on their website at www.sseaudiogroup.com/ sse_audio_group/contact_sse_audio_group.asp.
Two training sessions will be held on the day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon, each catering for up to 10 engineers. At each session, following an initial technical presentation, the 10 will be divided into two groups of five, each with access to their own Vi6, so that every attendee is assured of some properly supervised hands-on time
with the console. The morning training session will conclude with lunch, to which the engineers attending the afternoon session are also invited, before the sessions continue in the afternoon with the second group of ten engineers.
To be eligible to attend the training day, you must be a professional sound engineer (freelance or permanently employed) and derive at least half of your income from live sound work. To find out more about what you can learn on the day and to register for a place, point your web browser at www.harmanprouk.com/training. But hurry, as the 20 places will soon fill up.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver