BANDIT LITES' NEW EQUIPMENT SPENDING SPREE
21 February 2008
After examining the upcoming needs for 2008, Bandit worked with manufacturers to purchase a variety of new equipment including everything from LED products to media servers to spot and wash fixtures.
One thousand Element Labs Versa Tube HDs were purchased for World Wrestling
Entertainment, Carrie Underwood plus additional units to fulfill future lighting obligations.
Bandit also bought six Green Hippo Hipotizer Media Servers, 4 Grand MA Video
Media Servers and all the associated equipment. Fifty Elation PZ720 Stage Panels
were purchased to fulfill WWE lighting needs.
Other general purchases include an additional 72 VL 3000 Spots, 72 VL 3500 Washes,
and 48 VL 2500 Spots, which have been added to the already significant Vari*Lite
inventory. Several new Grand MA Consoles, Compulite Vector Consoles and Lycian
M2 Spotlights were also added to the existing stock of these fine products. Bandit added several of the new Elation Impressions moving LED fixtures to their rental stock as well as the new Elation LED PAR.
Recently named Pollstar’s ‘Lighting Company of the Year,’ Bandit looks forward to the
upcoming year and the addition of new equipment, which will help Bandit to provide even
better service to a growing client base.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver