Outline Names Luca Giaroli Business Development Manager
20 April 2015
Outline has announced the appointment of Luca Giaroli to the position of Business Development Manager.
An accomplished and skilled marketing manager, Luca also possesses the engineering, technical expertise, and practical experience that will focus his energy on expanding the company’s global presence on all levels. He will be responsible for building sales, imaging and branding, as well as field training and education initiatives for all of Outline’s professional sound reinforcement programs, and will report directly to the company’s Board of Directors.
“My mission here is simple, although challenging - I will be hitting the road to meet with our distributors; engage current and new customers; speak with sound engineers and technicians; organise demos and high profile events to showcase our proprietary technologies; spend time with friends and fans of Outline to gain new perspectives and insights; and assess our competitors - in order to identify how we can further enhance and elevate Outline’s market presence; position; and performance,” stated Luca. “This company has both a legacy and solid foundation built over its 42 year history; and a rich and bright future with enormous potential ahead, as the next generation within the company moves into position to lead the charge”, he added.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver