GSF Buys First DiGiCo S21
20 April 2015
Six years ago, when he bought his first SD9, Sammy Freh, owner of Belgian rental company GSF knew that there was a need for a mixing console at a lower price point, but with the same great quality as the rest of the DiGiCo range. Today, at Prolight+Sound 2015, his dream of owning one came true, as he purchased the first S21 off the production line.
“When I visited ISE at the beginning of the year, DiGiCo’s Managing Director James Gordon hinted that there was going to be something that would fulfil the request I'd made when we first met. Even without knowing what it was, I knew I wanted it. I trust James absolutely, so if he says it's right for my business model, I know it is! So I signed up to buy the first one there and then.
“I think having this type of product is a strategically important move for DiGiCo and for GSF. It really opens up the opportunity for smaller rental companies to join the DiGiCo family. The return on my investment will be extremely quick, as the S21 is ideal for small corporate events, which need high quality audio, but have limited space and budgets, which is a significant part of our business. I can't wait to take delivery.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver