A Warehouse Full of GLP X4 for HELi Showequipment
20 April 2015
The Mainz-based full technical service provider, HELi Showequipment, has expanded its inventory with the purchase of a number of fixtures from GLP’s growing impression X4 family.
In addition to the 180 impression X4 on stock, no fewer than 100 impression X4 S, 100 impression X4 and 50 impression X4 XL have in the last few weeks found their way into the warehouse they recently moved into in Mainz Bodenheim. Completing the order are an additional 100 impression X4 Bar 20 battens, enabling HELi to cover the entire range of applications - from very small to very large.
Speaking of the acquisition, Managing Director Uwe Heinrich said: “We have had nothing but positive experiences with the impression series over the years, and the step up to the X4 is a logical consequence of these experiences. Just in terms of the intensity and quality of the beams, there is little on the market that is comparable.”
To complete the entire range in the house of Heinrich, the only item missing is the new impression X4 L. With regard to that, the owner of the company has just one comment: “These may not be long in coming!” he forecasted.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver