Cadac Launches New CDC Six Advanced Gesture-Operation Console At Prolight+Sound
20 April 2015
Cadac held the worldwide launch of its brand new CDC six digital live sound production console on its booth, on the opening day of Prolight+Sound 2015.
The CDC six, for which the company claims the fastest, most intuitive operation and highest possible audio performance of any mixing console, is based around the further development of its advanced gesture-operation user interface.
Speaking immediately after the launch, CADAC Brand Development Manager, Richard 'Fez' Ferriday, said: "We have been overwhelmed by the response of the visitors we have had on the opening day of the show. CDC six has been very well received by the Pro Audio community and, on day one of the show, we have already sold the first production run of this innovative live sound console."
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver