Renkus-Heinz Appoints Audio Link as New Italian Distributor
21 April 2015
Renkus-Heinz has announced the appointment of Audio Link as the company's new distribution partner in Italy.
Founded in 1984, Audio Link has been one of Italy's leading pro audio and lighting providers for more than 30 years. The company's reach extends from radio and television, recording and post-production, to government, education, worship, and live sound, including such landmark projects as Milan's Teatro alla Scala and the Pontifical University of Bioethics in Rome, and high-profile tours with Jovanotti, Gianni Morandi, and Claudio Baglioni. Early advocates in the integration of digital audio, Audio Link also provides professional training and seminars on many of their product lines.
Company founder Stefano Cantadori remarked: "Renkus-Heinz has long been known as an innovator and a leader in loudspeaker design and technology, and we are truly excited to offer their great products to our clients and customers."
"We are very, very pleased to welcome Audio Link to the Renkus-Heinz family," added Renkus-Heinz VP of Sales and Marketing Rik Kirby. "We have no doubt that in them we have found an ideal partner, and look forward to a long and prosperous relationship."
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver