XL Video UK Expands with New LED Distribution Centre
21 April 2015
XL Video’s UK operation has announced the expansion of their warehousing and distribution for its LED department, with the opening of a new 20,000 sq ft warehouse near to the company’s existing Hemel Hempstead location.
The 50% increase in total warehouse space will enable XL Video to create a dedicated space for the preparation and dispatch of the company’s wide and varied range of indoor and outdoor rental LED screens, and other creative LED products.
This expansion into the new LED facility also will also create much-needed additional space in the main XL Video warehouse to allow for the growth in inventory of XL’s projection and media server / control departments, both of which announced major technology investments earlier this year with the likes of d3, Barco, and Lightware.
XL Video’s UK Director of Operations, John Hooker commented: “We are pleased to be able to expand our operations into this new warehouse space. It allows us to create a dedicated facility for our huge LED inventory, which continues to have extremely high utilisation all year round. It also enables us to expand our facilities for the projection and media server teams, both of whom have outgrown their existing warehouse space following our recent investments in the latest technology.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver