Masters of Hardcore Celebrated 20 Years Supported by the Laserworld Group
22 April 2015
The electronic music event ‘Masters of Hardcore’ celebrated their 20th anniversary in 2015 - titled ’20 Years of Rebellion’. 25,000 people attended the event in the Brabanthallen in S’Hertogenbosch, the Netherlands.
To celebrate this event in an appropriate way, the organisers decided to go for a massive laser show setup on four of the six stages, which meant that more than 16 high power lasers were set up on the main stage, and 16 more fired on the other floors.
Reliability as well as quality of the equipment is essential at such large scale productions. Laserfabrik did the laser show performance on all stages and decided to go for a massive laser setup of RTI NANO, RTI PIKO and RTI FEMTO show laser light systems. These high end show laser light systems are completely manufactured in Germany and built to last even under heavy conditions.
The laser show control was done with a combination of DSP controllers and GrandMA2s, which triggered the pre-programmed settings in the DSPs.
Special challenges were the timecode synchronised intro-sequences, which were requested by several artists, but it was no problem for the operators to get these special shows going.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver