Electro-Voice Introduce EKX Portable Loudspeaker at Prolight+Sound 2015
22 April 2015
The EKX series is the newest member of the Electro-Voice portable loudspeaker family, and combines legendary EV sound quality and reliability with the latest technology - all in a lightweight, compact package suitable for a wide range of sound reinforcement scenarios, including musicians, DJs, and live / club / installed sound applications.
The EKX series features eight models (four powered and four passive), including 12” and 15” two-way models and 15” and 18” subwoofers. EKX is positioned above the ZLX and ELX series and below the ETX series.
Innovative, EV-exclusive features ensure EKX provides best-in-class performance and versatility, including EV-engineered speaker and amplifier components for superior sound quality and reliability, and on-board signal processing with user-friendly single-knob control and application presets for easy set-up. EV’s award-winning industrial design - incorporating robust wood enclosures, premium-quality hardware, and durable EVCoat finish – ensures that EKX speakers look as great as they sound. The EKX series will begin shipping in Spring 2015.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver