Nexo Appoints Alain Boone As European Sales Director
24 April 2015
Nexo has announced the appointment of Alain Boone to the position of European Sales Director and who joins the company’s growing international sales team.
Boone has had a long-standing relationship with Nexo and has spent the last 18 years as the Live Sound Account Manager at Audio XL, the distributor of Nexo products in Belgium.
Extremely well connected within the live sound and broadcasting industries in his native Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg, Boone was responsible for selling a wide-ranging portfolio of high-tech audio and network technologies, including the Harman brands of JBL, Soundcraft and BSS, as well as the NEXO and Auvitran brands.
With more than 25 years experience as a Live Sound Engineer, covering festivals and tours with the likes Front 242, Primal Scream, Ziggy Marley, and The Wailers with Jimmy Cliff, Boone is a natural choice to spearhead Nexo sales in Europe. Working closely with Sales Director Denis Baudier, he will manage the extensive network of distribution partnerships to complement Nexo’s subsidiary sales operations in France, Germany, UK and Italy.
“Alain has lived and breathed the Nexo brand for many years,” commented Denis Baudier. “He has invaluable experience at every level 0 hands-on as an engineer and system tech, as a sales consultant and as a high-spec equipment distributor - so this is a key appointment which will add real strength and depth to the NEXO sales force.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver