Midas Wins LCIF Funding
13 May 2015
The Low Carbon Innovation Fund (LCIF) has backed temporary power specialist Midas Productions with a five-figure sum, accelerating the company’s development programme.
Supported by the European Regional Development Fund and private sector investment, the LCIF provides equity finance for East of England SMEs contributing to the low carbon economy.
Sam Burton, Project Officer for Creative Industries, commented: “Midas ticked a lot of the boxes in way very few businesses in the region can. It’s given recycled biodiesel a platform in number of sectors and a unique profile at events across the country.
“Typically, companies come to us, but I discovered Midas powering the production behind Grimes on the Beach in Aldeburgh, for the Benjamin Britten Centenary, and approached them, because we like what they do.”
Midas’ Managing Director, David Noble, said: “Every step we’ve taken since we started 15-years ago has been self-funded. The LCIF input means we can bring our plans forward, in terms of employing staff and expanding our portfolio, which is very exciting.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver