Harman’s Martin Professional Announces Immediate Availability of Rush Club Smoke Dual
13 May 2015
The Rush Club Smoke Dual, Harman Martin Professional’s new hybrid smoke and haze machine, is now shipping and available from stock.
First unveiled in April at Prolight+Sound 2015, the new addition to the Rush by Martin line of atmospheric effects is an innovation based on the Magnum Club Smoke system, installed in prestigious venues all over the world.
The Club Smoke Dual is a multi-head system, which utilises up to six heads across three zones via DMX or an on-board digital display. This unique feature of the system allows the user to deploy fog, haze, or a combination of both using a specially formulated fluid. This means that fluid changeover is no longer required for the desired atmospheric effect. The separate base unit, which can be installed in a convenient remote location, contains a 10-litre fluid reservoir, ensuring continuous use throughout busy nights.
“After the global launch of the Rush Club Smoke Dual at the Prolight+Sound trade show in Frankfurt, I am pleased to say that it proved to be very popular at the show,” said Mark Buss, Product Manager Rush by Martin. “Especially with system integrators who valued its ability to deploy smoke and haze atmospheric effects from a single system and unique formulated fluid."
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver