Utopium Invests in Martin MAC Quantum Profiles
13 May 2015
Utopium has bolstered its stock of LED lighting with the addition of Martin MAC Quantum LED profiles, May 2015.
Utopium’s new Quantum Profiles’ first musical outing saw six of them join a rig along with strobes and LED moving wash-lights, when recently reunited Super Fury Animal’s triumphantly returned to the stage.
The Welsh indie innovators delighted fans with over two hours of madcap, musically inspired antics and a visually stimulating show. With LD Matt button running the show, the concert hit Cardiff Student Union’s Great Hall for three sold out shows on May 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
Utopium’s Colin Bodenham stated: “We invested in Martin Quantum Profiles having been really impressed with their brightness, speed, weight, low power and really sharp beams. We’re expanding our range of LED fixtures and with the new capabilities these products bring, we know the Quantums will make a great addition. We have a busy summer of concerts and festivals and we can’t wait to put these new purchases to use.”
Utopium also used all 20 of the new Quantum profiles on the rig supplied to the Irish Hairdressing Business Awards, which was sponsored by Schwarzkopf. These products are available along with the company’s extensive rental-stock from their Bristol warehouse.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver