Richard Van Nairn Boosts Martin Audio’s Sales Force
14 May 2015
Martin Audio has boosted its UK sales force by recruiting Richard Van Nairn as its new Account Manager, working alongside Al Brown.
With a lifelong love of music, recording and production, Van Nairn is perfectly placed to drive sales forward, after spending four and a half years honing his skills at Martin Audio dealer, LMC Audio. During his time at LMC Audio Van Nairn looked after the needs of customers in the south of the country, catering to their pro audio needs.
“The company has been leading the way in professional touring sound since the inception of the market itself,” Van Nairn commented. “Each step in Martin Audio’s history has resulted in a monumental leap in the way loudspeaker design is perceived - from the iconic 115 bass cab and Philishaves, to the ground breaking F2 in the ‘80s, to the milestone that was W8L, W8LC and W8LM in the 90’s, and most recently with the invention of MLA.
“This legacy looks only set to continue with the new CDD series,” he continued. “There couldn’t be a more exciting time to join the company and become a part of this iconic British institution.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver