QSC Launches New Program Connecting Customers to Authorised Dealer Network
19 May 2015
QSC has announced the release of the new “Rent It Now” program, which connects customers with participating QSC rental companies.
The “Rent It Now” program link allows visitors to QSC.com to easily and quickly find participating dealer rental locations that rent QSC products including TouchMix compact digital mixers, K, KW and KLA powered loudspeakers and more for portable live sound applications.
A “Rent It Now” button appears on portable live sound product pages (mixers, loudspeakers, and amplifiers) and when clicked, lists rental locations by geographic proximity to the user. The “Rent It Now” program is the third component (along with “Hear It Now” and “Buy It Today”) of a direct referral partnership between QSC and the company’s resellers and rental channel partners.
“There are many people who would like to try a QSC product in the ‘real world’ before making a purchase. Additionally, many QSC rental partners allow customers to use the cost of the rental toward the purchase of the product,” said Director of North American Sales, QSC Professional, Perry Celia. “It’s a great opportunity for people to experience the quality and sonic superiority that QSC products deliver.”
The “Rent It Now” program has been initially released in the USA, and will be deployed worldwide over the coming months.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver