Adam Beaumont Joins Area Four Industries UK
Fresh from the recent re-branding of Milos Group to Area Four Industries the UK operations continues to strengthen their position with the recruitment of Adam Beaumont as UK Brand Manager for Litec, JTE, Tomcat and EXE hoists, controllers, and DST systems.
Adam joins from ACTUS Industries with a wealth of experience in rigging and automation. He explained, “For over 15 years I have worked closely with Litec and most recently at Actus we assisted with the development of the new range of EXE hoists, controllers, and DST systems. To be finally working within the team is a great opportunity and I am extremely excited for the future with the strength of all our brands."
Area Four Industries UK Sales and Marketing Director, Glen Brown added “The timing with Adam is perfect with so many changes in our organisation and industry. Our new motto is ‘You know What, We know How’ in reality our aim is to know how and what with new expertise and deeper penetration into markets with our partners. We welcome Adam to our company and look forward to the exciting new era."
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver