Midas Sparks Renewable Diesel Revolution
Midas Productions is the first temporary power company to switch on to European fuel Green B+ diesel, a drop-in renewable that massively outperforms both bio and fossil diesel.
Developed in conjunction with, and distributed exclusively by, Green Biofuels, independent tests show that, at 70% of maximum generator load, Green B+ slashes NOx emissions by 27% compared to red diesel and particulates CO, THC and SO2 by even greater numbers. All other load settings showed comparable savings.
Green B+ has indefinite storage life, comparable productivity to gas oil and, containing no aromatics, results in far less maintenance on the engine than both biodiesel and red diesel. It also delivers a 55% reduction in greenhouse gases against red diesel.
Sue Woodward, Marketing Consultant at Green Biofuels, commented: “The independent results for our fuel have been truly groundbreaking. In terms of particulates emissions, a Tier 2 generator engine achieved the standard of a Tier 5 engine, without any retrofits or adaption.
“Midas has been at the vanguard of alternative fuels. It’s been very happy to test Green B+ in its generators and the Midas team is a pleasure to work with.”
David Noble, Managing Director at Midas Productions, said: “Green B+ is priced pretty much parallel to red diesel and its performance, and its low emissions, are remarkable. It’s the first choice for all our machines now and I’m proud that Midas’ reputation led Green Biofuels to us first.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver