Power Logistics Appointed Power Supplier For The New Forest Show
Award winning temporary event power provider Power Logistics has secured a three-year contract to deliver the New Forest & Hampshire County Show with a site-wide power solution for their event.
The contract includes the provision of all generators, electrical equipment, distribution boards, and cabling for the show and a complete project management solution. In addition they will also be supplying lighting for around the site and within temporary structures, from towerlights to fluorescents. This is the first time that the New Forest & Hampshire County Show has used one company to provide all their requirements, and Power Logistics were chosen because of their impressive track record at large scale events.
Mike Whitehouse, Power Logistics’ managing director said: “Power Logistics is honoured to have been chosen to support such a long standing and highly respected event. We’re really excited about being a part of the New Forest & Hampshire County Show ‘family.’ Based on my knowledge of them so far they’re a fantastic team and we’re totally committed to delivering them a great job.”
Denis Dooley, the New Forest & Hampshire County Show’s secretary commented: “I’m delighted to have Power Logistics on board, I’m really looking forward to working with Mike and his team for many years to come.”
The Show will be held at New Park, Brockenhurst on Tuesday 28th, Wednesday 29th and Thursday 30th July 2015.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver