Audio-Technica Pitches Up At Wigwam For Allen & Heath Training
Audio-Technica (exclusive distributor of Allen & Heath products in the UK) is to host a free training event on 29 May, aimed at giving attendees an overview of the full range of Allen & Heath digital mixing consoles including Qu, GLD and iLive Series.
To be held at Wigwam Acoustics in Heywood, Lancashire, between 10am-4pm (with refreshments and lunch provided), the training will be delivered by Rodrigo Thomaz, one of Audio-Technica’s Allen & Heath product specialists. Including a brief history of Allen & Heath and its product development over the years, the day will ensure that those attending leave with a working knowledge of all Allen & Heath digital consoles – and all in attendance will receive a certificate to confirm completion of the training.
In order to ensure the best possible service to those on the course, places are limited and early registration is advisable by contacting email@example.com
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver