No Sound Without Adlib - On Tour With The Script
Liverpool’s Adlib is making some noise after hitting the road as audio supplier for Irish rock band The Script on its current ‘No Sound Without Silence’ world tour.
This is the fourth album campaign on which the Speke-based company has worked with the popular band.
Adlib’s director and account handler, Dave Jones, said: “We have been lucky to work with such a great team of people around the band. It definitely has a unique family vibe on tour. The band and their live show itself has grown so much over the years. It’s a real pleasure to be involved.”
Adlib is providing the audio and technicians to head up this ambitious, crowd pleasing production.
The tour started in Tokyo in January, hit Liverpool’s Echo Arena in March, and finishes in Rio de Janeiro in September this year.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver