Clay Paky Mythos On Tour With Fritz Kalkbrenner
Fritz Kalkbrenner, the younger brother of musician and techno music producer Paul Kalkbrenner, is also a music producer and singer. In his solo projects, he combines techno rhythms and melodic elements. Kalkbrenner broke through with his second album 'Sick Travellin'' and is now on tour to promote his third album 'Ways Over Water'.
The Production Director, Bastian Weinert, and Operator, Thomas Dossman, are in charge of the tour. Among the lights used for the shows are 24 Clay Paky Mythos, together with a grandMA2 light console and an MA onPC command wing. The lighting was designed by Cue Design.
Jan Bohl, General Manager of B&G Promotion, and in charge of technical production and equipment, stated: "We opted for Clay Paky Mythos because they are currently the best performing hybrid lights on the market. They can be used in a variety of ways: as beam lights, sky beams or spotlights with a wide zoom and super-accurate gobos. Thanks to their low power consumption, compact size, and light weight, the Mythos are also economical from the point of view of transport." Flo Horvath is the on-site system engineer.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver