Adlib Gets On A High With All Time Low
Liverpool-based Adlib is on a high after working with US chart topping pop punk band All Time Low at its sell-out show at London’s Wembley Arena.
The Speke company supplied all of the audio production for the highly charged show, which saw the band achieve their very first UK Number 1 in the Album & Vinyl Chart and Number 1 slot in the USA Album chart, just a week later.
Phil Kielty, Adlib’s client manager, added: “We have waited probably six years to work with All Time Low and it was most definitely worth it. The band are very exciting live and their crew bring a real family warmth to the working environment which rubbed off on everyone.”
The show was one of their biggest to date and was also recorded for a future DVD.
Adlib also provided the audio control package, including two mixing consoles and all associated equipment for the stage such as monitors, amps, microphones, stands and cables, for the band’s seven-date European tour, which took place shortly before the Wembley gig.
Adlib has enjoyed a long-term relationship with All Time Low’s front of house engineer Phil Gornell, who said: “Adlib know my style of mixing and I trust them inherently to select the right PA system for the job in hand.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver