LoadGuard Mini Chain Hoist Proves Very Popular
LTM recently exhibited at Palme Middle East show in Dubai on May 11-13 2015, where they launched their new chain hoist product, the LoadGuard Mini, to their middle East Clients.
The LoadGuard Mini is an extremely light weight hoist, weighing only 12kg, with a lifting capacity of 250kg on one fall of chain, and has the benefit of limit switches.
There are many great features on this hoist such as the new profile steel chain which carries heavier loads with low wear. This LoadGuard Mini is suitable for upright and inverted use. It also meets and exceeds most specification requirements, with double brakes and other options.
The great thing about this hoist is that the standard hoist can have components added to meet and exceed most international standards, also to improve the use for the operator. Features such as a second brake, limit switches, locking hooks, larger chain bags, load cells built into hook, or eye suspension give a glimpse to future of the hoisting technology available from LoadGuard.
LTM found interest in the new product extremely popular with Palme visitors and are delighted to have already shipped their first orders as a result.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver