Claire Gilligan joins Rigging Team
Since its launch in 2010, Rigging Team has gone from strength to strength. To continue to build on this they have recently appointed Claire Gilligan in the role of Operations Manager.
Gilligan has many years technical and administrative experience in the entertainment world and brings a wealth of knowledge to the role. She’ll soon have the opportunity to put her logistics skills to good use as the company are shortly to be moving into larger premises.
Director Adam Searle said, “I knew that we needed to expand our team and when the opportunity to work with Claire arose, I took it. She had been recommended to me and her skill set coupled with a friendly personality fitted perfectly with our needs for an Operations Manager. I am delighted she is joining Rigging Team”.
Gilligan commented: “I’m thrilled and excited to be involved in the next chapter of Rigging Team. Our new premises will allow us to streamline our dry hire and projects business with increased capacity for equipment prep and office space, all under one roof.”
Rigging team provides specialist rigging, performer flying, automation services and equipment to all areas of the entertainment and events industry.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver