Prolyte Rigging Course Back In Dubai
Dubai-based DWTC, customer of Prolyte Group will co-host a Rigging Course, with Prolyte distributor, Provision AVL.
The 5-day Rigging Course has been successfully organised in Dubai in previous years.
Due to a huge demand, the course is now organised for two weeks in a row. The exhaustive 5-day rigging course provides a wealth of theoretical and practical rigging know-how for all technicians involved with rigging in daily practice.
Rinus Bakker will be lecturing the Rigging Course. The course has an outstanding track record, endorsed by participants from all over the globe.
The courses are held at the DWTC, who are investing in this course to provide their staff with up-to-date practical and theoretical information, and thus actively working on improving their Health & Safety conditions.
Customers from Provision AVL will also participate in the course, as Kevin Boujikian stated: “This is a unique opportunity to upgrade you know-how and skills. We are really glad that we can offer this to our customers and contribute to raising the awareness on safe working practice”.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver