Harman's Martin Professional Launches Jem ZR Series Of Fog Machines At ABTT
Underscoring its commitment to the theatre and stage market, Harman's Martin Professional has introduced its new Jem ZR fog machines at the 2015 ABTT Theatre Show.
Jem ZR is a family of powerful fog machines designed to deliver superior and uninterrupted performance in demanding professional applications. Equipped with 1,150 - 2,000W heat exchangers they deliver large amounts of fog and excessive peak output, ideal for venues of all sizes in both install and rental markets. The Jem ZRs feature variable output control for more subtle effects and are fully up-to-date with digital remote, DMX and RDM.
The entire Jem ZR range is compatible with a wide range of Jem Pro fog fluids. As machines designed and built to last, the Jem ZRs will continue to perform with great output and low consumption.
“Over the past two years we’ve successfully renewed our professional range or water-based hazers, including the CO2 driven Jem Ready 365 and recently the Jem Hazer Pro,” said Peter Skytte, Product Manager for Atmospheric Effects. “Next in line are the Jem ZR25, Jem ZR35 and Jem ZR45 fog machines and we’ve set the bar high. Therefore, I’m very pleased that we can now reveal the brand new ZR Series featuring cutting-edge andfully up-to-date features.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver