American Music & Sound Brings The Latest Music Technology To Electric Forest Festival
American Music & Sound, an official sponsor of Electric Forest, will demonstrate the latest products in electronic music technology.
Demos will be conducted in the Electric Glen, where festival enthusiasts can speak with industry professionals and have a hands-on experience with gear from Allen & Heath’s Xone, Reloop, Nord, Lewitt, Studio Logic, and Novation.
Festival attendees can feast their eyes on the Xone: 43C, Reloop’s RP-8000 Straight, Nord’s Electro 5, and other products distributed through AM&S.
Darren DeSouza, National Sales Manager for DJ Products is excited to be representing AM&S at the music festival. “The Electric Glen is a technology area where people can walk-in and try out all the new gear being presented. We will be doing demos, live performances and there will be interviews,” he said.
The Untz, a popular website for EDM news, will host live panels with lineup artists on an assortment of topics ranging from 'The Perfect Remix' to 'The Power of Women in Festivals.'
Electric Forest pays tribute to its home in Rothbury, Michigan, for a fifth year on Thursday, June 25 – Sunday June 28. The four-day, multi-stage forest camping adventure is produced by Madison House Presents along with Insomniac Events.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver