VER Showcases Latest In 4K Technology For The UK
VER UK has hosted a series of open days to present the latest in available 4K technology, spanning indoor and outdoor high resolution screens as well as the hottest products in 4K projection and broadcast technology.
The first two-day showcase was set up for the UK’s top industry experts from various fields to see the latest in 4K technology from VER. The event was hosted in the modern event facilities of the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts (RADA), for which VER traditionally provides support for RADA’s in house productions and has a long-standing association.
A further event was hosted at VER UK’s London facility, by the VER Dry Hire team. Scott Russell, Ellie Johnson, and Lucy Taylor welcomed UK and European customers to demonstrations of the latest in Video Technology available for hire.
Director of European Sales, Adrian Offord, commented, “VER continually strives to be at the forefront of new technology. We look forward to holding these showcase events frequently demonstrating the most newly available equipment to professionals in the industry.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver