Harman Announces Immediate Availability Of The Martin M-Touch
Harman's Martin M-Touch lighting control system is now shipping. With touch technology, the Martin M-Touch introduces a new form of interaction to the lighting industry, only previously seen between a musician and electronic instruments.
With precise touch encoders and command keys for the most commonly used operations, the Martin M-Touch is a true hybrid surface for programming and playback. It reads user input strength and lets him or her interact with performances and shows of any scale. Its unique pressure sensitive buttons with no mechanical parts will ensure indefinite functionality. The integrated DMX output connection allows direct control over any DMX device without the need of further hardware.
The Martin M-Touch can be connected with a simple USB cable to the Martin M-PC software or connected to any M-Series console as a powerful extension. No external power connection is required. The Martin M-Touch represents the ultimate blend of technology, quality and price in one controller solution.
“The M-Touch is truly a game changer for us and our customers,” said Matthias Hinrichs, Product Manager for Controllers, Martin. “It makes professional lighting control accessible to everyone and offers a unique set of features through a simple and efficient plug & play USB control surface for our M-Series lighting software.”
The Martin M-Touch is now shipping. The large amount of backorders will be arriving at customers throughout the month of July.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver