ROE Launch Black Onyx Panels With Brompton Processing
ROE Visual launched its new Black Onyx 3.47mm and 5.21mm high resolution LED panel with showcases at Prolight and Sound in Europe and Infocomm in Orlando.
The screen is the latest addition to its impressive range of rental and staging focused products and has already been added to the inventories of a host of major rental houses throughout Europe, the US and Asia.
Black Onyx is the first ROE product to come equipped with Brompton processing as standard and ROE are now rolling out the Brompton processing on the rest of their range. Already shipping with Brompton is the successful Magic Cube series with others products set to follow.
Roelof Bouwman of ROE Europe said: “At ROE Visual we have built our reputation on quality, innovation and customer service. As well as delivering class leading image quality ROE Screens are some of the fastest and easiest to rig on the market today and we wanted a powerful processing system, which complemented that user-friendly experience. Partnering with Brompton was a logical step and together we want to set a new standard for LED screens in the rental sector.”
Black Onyx is already available to rent world wide from VER, Creative Technology and AED Rent as well as TDC in Australia, Giglam in France, Wige in Germany and IMAG displays in the UK with more to follow.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver