Allen & Heath Hires Two New US Rep Firms
Allen & Heath has hired two new sale representative firms to handle the New England and Mid Atlantic territories in the United States.
Richard Dean Associates, a manufacturers representative firm based out of New England signed an agreement with Allen & Heath. In 1975 two partners, Richard Bazirgan and Dean Goodwin, established the firm, which focuses on the professional audio and musical instrument markets.
Allen & Heath also hired Samuel K. Macdonald, a manufacturer’s representative firm widely known as SKMac. SKMac has been a preferred resource for customers since 1926 serving the professional audio, video, lighting, musical instrument and security markets in the Mid-Atlantic States.
For more information about the new sales rep firms please visit
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver