Nexo Recruits Brouard For China
Nexo is reinforcing its sales team with the welcome addition of industry sales heavyweight Michel Brouard.
To be based in Hong Kong in the newly-created position of Greater China Business Development Manager, Michel will play a critical role in increasing the presence and success of Nexo in the Asia Pacific area.
A well-known name in sound reinforcement circles, Michel is an industry veteran. Beginning his career in project management in his native France, he has been most prominent in the role of International Sales manager for L’Acoustics, where he worked for 16 years. Most recently, he has been part of the sales team for Italian company K-Array.
Michel said, “I am really pleased to join Nexo, one of the most innovative and respected French pro-audio companies. Although I’ll be working in a territory I know very well, this will be an interesting new challenge for me, but I know that there is great potential to build on Nexo’s existing foundations in China, and leverage that success in other parts of the region.”
Michel Brouard will be working alongside Nicolas Kirsch, Sales Manager Asia, and Denis Baudier, Sales Director of Nexo.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver