Soundtracks Production Services Add E-Series To Adamson Inventory
Soundtracks Production Services, located in Cedarbrook, New Jersey, recently took delivery of 16 Adamson E12 line array enclosures.
Soundtracks is a full service production company focused on live sound reinforcement, backline, lighting, video, staging and equipment rentals. In business since 1985, they are well established in the New Jersey, New York, Philadelphial, and Delaware markets.
“We have a solid history with Adamson,” explained Bob Sallade, owner of Soundtracks. “When we decided to add to our line array inventory, we set up a number of demos including the E-Series. After listening to each of them we knew the E12 was exactly what we needed. They sound terrific and are a great fit to our existing inventory.”
The new line array joins Adamson SpekTrix and Y-10 line array enclosures and a number of T21 subwoofers already in the Soundtracks warehouse. Sallade added, “We hope to add the E219 subwoofers in the near future.”
After delivery, Adamson provided two days of training to the Soundtracks team. Adamson’s Director of US Operations Mick Whelan and Applications Engineer Brian Fraser walked them through Blueprint AVTM 3D modelling software and the integration of Lab.gruppen’s PLM product with the E-Series line source enclosures.
“The training was really exceptional,” concluded Sallade. “It says a lot about the company and was extremely beneficial. It’s another solid reason for staying with Adamson products.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver