Aurora Lighting - Keeping An Eye On Big Brother
Aurora Lighting kept a watchful eye over for the latest series of live evictions with LD Gurdip Mahal at the Big Brother House.
Hosted at Elstree Film Studios, the live eviction shows required the full showbiz treatment with plenty of movement and razor sharp spots. Aurora were on board for the weekly events with gaffers Richard Shout and James Tinsley, who loaded the set with Aurora’s newly acquired Clay Paky Mythos automated heads to keep things looking lively. Moving Light Console Op Ross Williams also had the SGM P5 Wash at his disposal for added effect.
To keep things clear on the catwalk, Aurora lined up their new Robert Juliat ‘Victor’ follow spots, operated by Dave Scrivens and his team from Pro Spot to make sure the housemates remained in the spotlight as they made their way out of the building.
There has been plenty to watch out for during the live evictions. Past shows have thrown up their fair share of surprises in the shape of extreme weather events and extreme housemates. As Aurora Managing Director Nick Edwards commented: “The BB Live Evictions have been great fun for us, with the odd challenge thrown in. We can’t control the Housemates but we managed to stay on top of the weather with our in-house designed and engineered Aurora Weather Domes, making sure our equipment stayed safe and dry throughout!”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver