Søren Storm To Head Up Asia And Pacific Sales For GLP
GLP has announced the appointment of lighting industry veteran, Søren Storm, as the company’s new Sales Director for Asia Pacific, based in Singapore.
Storm, who has worked in the industry for the last 18 years, both for Martin Professional and Robe Lighting, will take responsibility for sales across the entire region.
“I am looking forward very much to being a part of GLP's extremely professional team,” stated Storm. “GLP has a very good reputation in the pro market due to its high quality products and service, so I am really excited by the opportunity of helping them to gain an even bigger presence in the region.”
GLP managing director, Udo Künzler, added, “We are very pleased to welcome Søren to GLP. At a time when our product range is expanding so quickly, this gives us a far greater, and much needed level of support within the Asia and Pacific regions.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver