ACT Lighting Opens New, Larger Distribution Facility In Burbank
ACT Lighting, a leading importer and distributor of lighting products, has moved to a new larger, full-service facility at 2313 North Valley Street, Burbank, California.
The 17,000 square-foot distribution warehouse opens July 27.
ACT Lighting was founded in Agoura Hills where it added to its original office park space as the company grew and expanded with additional product lines. Its new location has been renovated to meet ACT’s specifications and features an 11,000 sq foot distribution warehouse and 6,000 square feet of offices, training rooms, and technical space devoted to demos and after-sales service. ACT also maintains distribution centers in New York and Toronto.
“We are moving to Burbank, the heart of the LA lighting community,” said President and CEO Ben Saltzman. “Our new space will be much more convenient for customers. They will enjoy easier access to demos, training and service while dealing with the same great ACT team they’re used to doing business with.
“We’re looking forward to having more space to house the new product lines we represent,” he added. “For the first time our LA location will operate out of a purpose-built facility. We’ll be better able to receive, ship, and store equipment, which will benefit us and our customers.”
Seamless data and telephone connections, including videoconferencing, link all three of ACT’s locations. ACT’s LA phone number, fax and email addresses remain the same at the new Burbank address.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver