Tim Parry Joins displayLED
Tim Parry has joined the displayLED as UK Technical Manager, following more that 20 years of working with companies such as Lighthouse, Screenco and PSL.
He is a familiar face in the LED rental industry and will welcome many old and new friends visiting his new home at the showroom, The Pixel Depot, one of the largest LED showrooms in Europe based in Dorking.
Parry will be the key technical contact providing support for our reseller channels and on major projects.
He commented: 'It is great to be working with displayLED, and on the digiLED product range. The team here have a wealth of experience in the LED screen industry and I'm delighted to become a part of that. I'm looking to complement the team with my technical knowledge as displayLED continue to grow.”
CEO Graham Burgess added: “Tim is perfect for displayLED, he has a wealth of experience and fits our ethos of doing business with a smile on his face. He has a well-deserved excellent reputation in the video screen industry and brings invaluable experience and expertise to the company. We all welcome Tim to displayLED and hope that he stays here for a long, long time."
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver