Clay Paky Mythos Illuminate The Leiva Tour At The Barclaycard Centre
Last July 4 Barclaycard Centre witnessed the last concert of the Leiva’s tour: Polvora On Tour before the very eyes of his fans.
Light and art merged together at the scene. Provided by the lighting designer Diego García, Madrid enjoyed the music of the Spanish artist. A perfect mixture of light and colour turned into an incredible performance at the Spanish night.
One more time, Clay Paky took care of the lights. Supplied by the Spanish rental company Algo Suena, the impressive Mythos shone at the Barclaycard Centre, where its powerful and its versatility were showed.
Stonex is the official Clay Paky distributor in Spain. Over 30 years’ experience in the entertainment industry, Stonex offers integrated solutions for entertainment, architectural, and architeinment.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver