Elation Europe To Hold Pro Theme Day August 26 At Dutch Headquarters
Elation Europe invites lighting professionals to a new Pro Theme Day to be held August 26 at its European Headquarter office in Kerkrade, The Netherlands.
Pro Theme Day will be filled with insightful seminars and discussion with participants learning about some of the industry’s latest technology developments. It is an excellent chance to gain hands-on knowledge of Elation products and lighting professionals are encouraged to register while there is still space.
The August 26 Pro Theme Day will cover four main topics:
• The Future of Entertainment Lighting Technology by Ad van den Brandt from Philips.
• HedgeHog 4E - New software 3.0 innovations make programming easier.
• Capture Argo - Virtual stage design has never been easier.
• Shoot-Out - Test us! Tell us what fixture you want to compare with our products and we’ll arrange a shoot-out.
Registration is required. Deadline for registration is August 19, 2015. Space is limited so register today to ensure your spot. A 40€ hospitality fee covers a fully catered lunch and dinner. Participants will also be treated to a lighting and video demonstration.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver