Redline appointed as reseller by d3 Technologies
Beijing-based company Redline has been added to d3 Technologies’ network of worldwide resellers.
Redline comprises the reseller branch of the company plus a number of postproduction services, including film restoration and Ultra HD and stereo 3D solutions. Redline is deeply rooted in the film and broadcast market in China as well as in the educational sector and the fixed and temporary install market.
"We've waited a long time to appoint a reseller in China,” said Chris Bird, Sales and Marketing Director for d3 Technologies.
“The most important thing for us was to find the right fit with d3’s media platform utilities – a company that shares our passion for innovation and quality. Redline definitely fits that description.”
"We are proud to be named the d3 reseller in China,” added Jack Sun, General Director of Redline.
“We represent a number of premium products and are pleased to introduce our marketplace to d3’s innovative family of media servers. We both see great opportunities in working together for the future. And we believe it will be huge potential market in China before the 2022 Beijing Olympic Winter games.”
Redline not only provides pre- and post-sales support but also training services, product and technical project support, and project design and implementation.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver