Adamson Reinforces Ultra Music Festival Korea
This year’s Ultra Music Festival Korea took place in Seoul, South Korea with more than 10,000 music lovers in attendance.
The event was held at Jamsil Supplementary Stadium and featured some of the world’s top DJs and musical artists reinforced by Adamson E-Series loudspeakers.
The football stadium was converted into the nation’s largest outdoor club for the two-day event. The big-name acts present included Galantis, Porter Robinson, CL, Lil Jon, Bright Lights and Snoop Dogg.
Alpha Media Group (AMG), a prominent South Korean sound company, provided Adamson sound systems deployed at the main stage. Sun Kim, Technical Support Manager for Sound Solutions (Adamson’s Korean distributor) assisted with system design utilising Adamson’s Blueprint AV software.
The PA consisted of two left-right arrays made up of 12 E15 and two E12 enclosures. Seven E218 subwoofers were stacked on the stage under each line array. Four more E218 were ground-stacked in front of the stage for further bass support. Six S10 enclosures were placed along the lip of the stage for front fill.
DJ monitoring was handled by a total of six Adamson S10 enclosures, three per side, stacked on a single subwoofer. The PA was driven by Lab.gruppen PLM20kQ and PLM12k44 amplifiers with two Lake LM44 units for processing.
Sun Kim concluded: “Adamson is the top name in the business and they lived up to their reputation.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver