Boomtown First For Mojo Barriers
Mojo Barriers has continued to expand its work with independent festivals by securing a new contract win for this year’s BoomTown Fair.
The festival has called upon Mojo Barriers to design and deliver 450 metres of stage barrier, 200 metres of bar barrier and 13 line-up gates across the whole site.
Set in the Matterley Estate in Hampshire, Boomtown boasts nine different districts with winding streets and a host of bespoke entertainment venues, including a casino, hotel, hairdressers and roller disco. BoomTown Fair is now in its seventh year and will witness performances from Mungos Hi-fi, John Butler Trio, Dreadzone and a host of other artists across 22 main stages.
Kevin Thorborn, Mojo Barriers’ UK Manager, commented: “There is a lot of original thinking going on within the independent festival scene and we’re excited to be working alongside BoomTown Fair, which is widely renowned for its unique character.
“Moving away from the traditional five or six stage festival format, with its own crowd dynamics within a temporary town setting and we have worked with the organisers to identify the ‘hotspots’ to ensure festival-goers are kept safe, deploying crowd barriers where densities are at their highest.”
2015 marks a notable increase in Mojo Barriers work with Independents, after it secured new contracts with 51st State, Found Festival and Glastonbudget.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver