A.C.T Lighting Promotes Ryan Hindinger to Director of Sales Logistics
After starting his career with A.C.T Lighting in 2007, the company is pleased to announce the promotion of Ryan Hindinger to the new position of Director of Sales Logistics.
In his new position Hindinger will coordinate A.C.T Lighting’s industry-leading sales and quotations teams to support key accounts and dealers from the company’s offices in Los Angeles, New York and Toronto.
"Ryan's promotion is a formal recognition of his efforts to uphold A.C.T's values throughout his tenure here," says Brian Dowd, VP of Sales at A.C.T Lighting. “Ryan has developed strong relationships with our customers since he joined us and we look forward to watching this continue as we grow and expand our customer base, product offerings and sales team."
Hindinger adds, "A.C.T Lighting has an unparalleled model for being more partner than mere vendor; providing a professional level of service and support for high performance products and those who demand them. It's a thrill to be carrying this philosophy forward with the incredible team at A.C.T and the growing array of awarding winning technologies we support.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver