Summerland Tour Chooses A&H
The Summerland Tour returned this year with Allen & Heath iLive digital mixing systems managing FOH and monitor positions.
Now in its fourth year, the Summerland Tour is devised by Art Alexakis, front man of 90s alternative rock band, Everclear. This year’s tour comprises Everclear, Toadies, Fuel, and American Hi-Fi, travelling across North America to over 30 different venues.
Alexakis gives credit to the iLive systems – comprising iLive-T112 Control Surfaces and iDR-32 MixRacks - for playing a huge role in the success.
“We have used Allen & Heath for the last couple of years and the sound has just been phenomenal. I am so glad to be able to use them on every tour,” said Alexakis.
According to Derek Steinman, Production Manager and FOH of Everclear/Summerland Tour, iLive provides superiority in sound that surpasses the competition.
“We carry two Allen & Heath iLive T-112 surfaces and two iDR-32 mix racks for FOH and monitors. The board sells itself, and I can just hit the ground running. This console allows me to be connected to the band and get a focused mix at the same time,” said Steinman.
John Riley, Monitor Engineer and Stage Manager, strongly believes Allen & Heath created the best console on the market.
“We only wanted this brand. It’s simple and I personally favour the side chain filters and side chain compressions. I recommend Allen & Heath to all my engineering friends,” added Riley.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver