Wireless Solutions hosted three successful training days in Sweden
Wireless Solution hosted three training days in Marstrand, Sweden from the 25 - 27 August with the Wireless DMX team introduced the brand new G5 software to 23 distributors of 13 different nationalities in this picturesque Swedish west-coast city.
W-DM introduced innovative new features in the new G5 software, including Triple-Band communication, Wi-Fi, improved Adaptive Hopping with four times increased resolution and many other great components soon to be released.
The team also introduced a redesigned product line including a sleek MicroBox, IP66 rated WhiteBox, new ProBox, BlueBox and completely reshaped UglyBox. “It was very important to present these new products to our loyal distributors first,” said Niclas Arvidsson, CEO of Wireless Solutions. “We have got the most unique software on the market, and the best product range created to date. The new improvements only show that we are current and still invest in delivering the most reliable products to our customers.”
Isac Alkstrand, Operations Manager also added: “We had people flying in from all around the world, including Finland, Russia, UK, Poland, Germany, Singapore, Norway, Denmark, Taiwan, Korea, USA, Chile and Israel. We cannot thank them enough for the commitment and excellent work they have been doing”.
Wireless Solution will be exhibiting at PLASA London from the 4 - 6 October at the ExCel Exhibition Centre in the United Kingdom.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver