Soundchain Broadcast Lighting by Utopium
The second series of Relentless Ultra Presents Soundchain was broadcast on MTV this summer with Utopium lighting up the star-studded show.
The series hit our screens for a second year with new host, Radio 1 DJ Nick Grimshaw. Utopium was entrusted to provide lighting for the three live music performances per show and exclusive interviews with Florence + the Machine, Rudimental, Catfish and the Bottlemen and Foals.
The series features six 30 minute weekly episodes of live performances and interviews. Utopium supplied a lighting rig for the four shoots, in-line with the artists’ and the programme’s artistic and technical requirements.
Angus Chin, Utopium’s Project Manager, commented: “Relentless Ultra Presents Soundchain wanted to create a stripped back performance vibe in a modest setting, so the lighting had to reflect that aim while maintaining a professional production standard in keeping with the artists and MTV.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver