4Wall Goes Rogue With Chauvet
4Wall Entertainment has added 44 Rogue R1 Washes from Chauvet Professional to its inventory.
The Rogue R1 Wash allows the company to offer clients a high-output moving LED fixture that includes performance features not ordinarily found at its price point. For example, the fixture has a bubble lens design that enhances colour rendering, as well as an 11°- 48° beam angle and lightning quick movements. It is powered by seven bright RGBW 15-watt LEDs.
“After seeing a demonstration of the Rogue R1 Wash, we knew that the fixture would be a good match for our rental inventory,” said Bob Gaynor, Vice President of Rentals at 4Wall Las Vegas.
“We were impressed with the Rogue R1 as a compact, fast moving wash light that can also create stunning visual effects. It also comes at an affordable price point that I’m sure many of our customers will appreciate!”
Albert Chauvet, President of Chauvet, added: “We created the Rogue series because we believed there was a definite niche for rugged moving fixtures that combined performance and value. The Rogue R1 Wash opens new opportunities for customers to do more with a moving wash without requiring a big investment. It’s gratifying to us to see that a company that we respect like 4Wall Entertainment is sharing this vision.”
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver