VER Completes Acquisition of Aurora Lighting Hire
VER, a leading, global provider of production equipment and engineering support, has announced that yesterday it completed its acquisition of Aurora Lighting Hire.
The acquisition represents the latest step in VER’s strategic plan to expand its lighting capabilities and equipment inventory throughout the UK and Europe.
Steve Hankin, CEO of VER said: “We are very excited to team with Aurora, an industry-leading lighting rental house that offers the UK a boutique, premier service. Over the next year, we will invest significantly to expand the equipment offering and other resources to support the tremendous demand for their service. The combination of Aurora’s knowledge and quality service with VER’s broader product line will offer Aurora’s clients a truly one-of-a-kind resource.”
Chris Rigby, founding Director of Aurora, added: “I am delighted that Aurora is joining forces with VER. Combining the resources and strengths of our companies has created an unbeatable team with a shared passion for service and an incredible range of production solutions. I know this will be a huge asset to myself and other freelance lighting designers, both now and for the future.”
Aurora will retain its name, staff and services with plans to move into a new, state-of-the-art facility alongside VER. Aurora’s clients will immediately benefit from the expanded capabilities offered by VER and a much more extensive inventory of equipment.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver