Top Swedish Pop/Dance Band Backs PR Lighting
One of Sweden’s best-loved TV dance bands, Elisa’s, has added dynamism to its shows by purchasing a touring lighting package from PR Lighting.
Led by singer, Elisa Lindström, the highly visual five-piece started taking an interest in their own production after winning the Dansbandskampen reality competition on Swedish Television (SVT) back in 2010.
Ljudias Sound & Light General Manager, Johan Gotthardsson, soon became involved, and the PR Lighting distributor helped them to build a touring inventory of cost-effective light and sound components that would be easy to set up - principally for the increasing demands of TV work.
The sale involved four XL 250 (PR-2225M) spots, one of most economic units, using a 250W short arc discharge lamp and super-efficient optical system, as well as a pair of XL Beam 300 (PR-2330M) long throw colour beam moving heads.
“They have been using these PR heads and beams around 100 times a year since we supplied them,” said Johan. “At some of the larger venues they rent in eight further LED fixtures, the XLED 2007 Beam (PR-8123) from local rental company Nexalux, who are one of our customers.” These ultra-compact, super-bright fixtures, which derive their power and colour mix from just seven 4-in-1 15W LEDs, provide an extra kick with their endless rotation.
All fixtures are integrated into a dynamic lightshow by guitarist Markus Frykén.
- WorldStage Helps MSG With Floor Projection Extravaganza
- New Look fof WYSIWYG R36
- D.A.S. Provides Audio for Halloween Events
- dLive on European Tour with Backyard Babies
- The North Face Launches its NightRay Outdoor Fest with d3
- Christie Launches AccuFrame Pro
- Over 100 Powersoft K10’s for 43rd Annual American Music Awards
- London Entertainment Week Expands BV
- Adamson Shines At Riot Fest In Chicago, Toronto and Denver